Thursday, May 14, 2009

Snip, snip

We took Giovanna to get her hair cut for the first time the other day. I absolutely love her curls, but the ends were so unruly, it made it difficult to properly try to run anything through it, a comb, a brush...a toothpick.



At first, she was a little scared, lip quivering, not quite sure what to make of the whole situation. But then, after she got comfortable in that big, "princess" throne of a hair salon, black, swivel chair, she began to enjoy all of the doting. I could tell because of the funny faces she was making and the way she would scrunch up her nose, humble enough not to break out into full-on vanity.









I forgot to keep a lock of hair though. Does anyone know the details of that rule? What sorts of misfortune can I expect to come my way for being a negligent mother who didn't even keep the childs' first lock of cut hair? I would just like to be prepared.





1 comment:

Britt said...

ummm...where are the after pictures?? And by the way...she is getting more beautiful everytime I see her!